Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Year One Trailer Up

If you haven't seen the trailer for the new Jack Black and Michael Cera movie, Year One, yet you should do yourself a favor and check it out here. When I first heard about the movie, I thought it was an odd pairing, but after watching the trailer, the two actors seem to play well off of each other. The movie also stars Olivia Wilde, who if I had to choose only one person to look at the rest of my life, it would probably be her. Year One comes out June 19th, 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha this looks really funny but i hope they didn't show all the funny scenes in the trailer. I hate it when that happens! As for Olivia Wilde, I'm kind of annoyed this season with her character on House so it would be interesting to see her in a different light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYONE is annoyed at her House character. It's amazing someone so hot can be so grating.

    ReplyDelete